- Your job is to track those times when someone makes a vocal sound to fill the gaps that happens as they think of what to say. These are collectively referred to as "Ahs." Examples are:
- Ahhh, Ummm,
- You Know
- OK, so
- Repeated words (I I, You you, etc.)
- When asked to explain your duties at the start of the meeting, you should include include the following.
- You will track each ahhh, ummm, etc. for each person
- At the end of the meeting, you will give a report
- The fine will be 5 cents for each infraction.
- There is a maximum fine of 50 cents.
- In your report at the end of the meeting:
- Let each person know their total number of "Ahs," and give examples of any that were especially prevalent, perhaps grouping them similar to the list above.