Improve your public SPEAKING SKILLS IN A SAFE ENVIRONMENT
What we do
- Startup Speakers Toastmasters is a learn-by-doing workshop in which participants hone their speaking and leadership skills in a no-pressure atmosphere.
- There is no instructor in a Toastmasters meeting. Instead, members evaluate one another’s presentations. This feedback process is a key part of the program’s success.
- Meeting participants also give impromptu talks on assigned topics, conduct meetings and develop skills related to timekeeping, grammar and parliamentary procedure.
- If you want to learn more about Toastmasters in general check out Toastmasters.org or watch this video
What people say
- 😍👋 Jennifer N. "Wonderful environment for those who want to improve their English communication, public speaking and leadership skills. The officers work at their best to keep the performance of the club at a high level!"
- 😁👍 Duy L. "Love the early morning hour, love the positive energy and the collaboration among the group members. It is a fun learning experience and a great self-development program."
- 😉🤞 Tammy C. "Very supportive environment. Makes you feel you can make the dumbest mistake and yet, feel good about it. The early morning meeting beats an evening meeting, as it allows me to work through the post-meeting excitement."
- 😃👌 Kumar K. "I have been attending this club for a while. It's an excellent platform for me to improve my communication, leadership, social and public speaking skills. This club transforms you into a full fledged speaker in a supportive environment"
- 😎🤙 Tamim S. "I get to meet fascinating people and hear their stories. The vibe of the club is good and friendly. I really like it."
- 🤩💪 Charles H. "Awesome meeting! I have been going for 4 1/2 years now and I've had many many invaluable learning experiences!"
Where & When
- Every Wednesday morning from 6:45 am until 8:30 am
- We start at 7:00 am sharp!
- Plug and Play Tech Center (Sierra Madre Room)
- 440 N Wolfe Rd, Sunnyvale, CA 94085